1. Put the money in your pocket or wallet - but not in your heart. The heart is not made to handle this heavy thing!
2. Money earning is a game – enjoy it like a game. It should not be an obsession.
3. Trust and trustworthiness play key roles in the money game. It is not worth playing the money game where these 2 vital elements are absent.
4. Money goes on changing pockets. When it comes to your pocket, it gives you some happiness and when it goes from there, it usually leaves a lot of pain behind!!
5. If you get as much money as the richest man in the world - your happiness goes up by an iota and your worries go up by a Himalaya. Money and worry usually tend to grow together for most people - until they learn lesson no.2 thoroughly
6. Earn as much money as you can, as a duty. And, spend the money, on your near and dear, and make their number a little more, by including some orphans and underprivileged persons in the list. This gives you a lot of happiness and pleasure!
7. When you sleep, let peace rule your heart, not money! This is because, money can only wake you up but can not put you to sleep!
8. Borrowed money beyond certain limits tends to create Insomnia for the borrower and the lender both.
9. People who love you are not the same people who love your money! If you have at least one person who loves you, money gives you a lot of happiness.
10. Quick bucks usually hide long troubles.
11. Money is welcome – to the extent it ensures our happiness.
12. Money earning gives happiness only if, quickly followed by spending money and sharing money. The corollary is – misers know no happiness. You will find more happiness in spending money and most happiness in sharing money.
13. Money is not an end in itself. The ends are peace, security, love, friendships and happiness of all those people around you. If you are not getting these, you do not know the art of money!Though many pundits won’t play guessing games about the future course of sensex, they all insist it would be a good year for the stock market.
14. Money is not an evil by itself. Man’s mind is the evil behind all evils caused by money. Money can turn your home and your nation into a heaven, if it ensures love and peace. Else, it can turn the same into a hell.