Tuesday, February 4, 2014
SUVEN LIFE SCIENCES LTD - quarterly results - for Q3 FY 13-14(DEC,2013) - REVENUE UP 92%; PAT UP 370% YoY - EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE
SUVEN LIFE SCIENCES LTD
for the 3rd Quarter ended Dec’ 2013
· Growth in revenue Rs 1203 Mn vs.Rs 628 Mn - Up by 92%
· Growth in PAT Rs 364 Mn vs. Rs 78 Mn - Up by 370%
· Growth in EBIDTA Rs 557 Mn vs. Rs 152 Mn - Up by 266%
· EPS Stands at Rs.3.12 against Rs.0.66 in Q3 FY 13 (Rs.3.9 in previous Qtr).
· The annualized EPS comes to Rs.3.12 x 4 = 12.48. Current market price is Rs.77. The PE Ratio comes to 6.17. The pace at which Suven is progressing with its sales, Profits and new Products, it deserves much better valuations in the market.
for 9 months period ended Dec’ 2013
· Growth in revenue Rs 3836 Mn vs.Rs 1837 Mn - Up by 109%
· Growth in PAT Rs 1118 Mn vs. Rs 222 Mn - Up by 403%
· Growth in EBIDTA Rs 1734 Mn vs. Rs 401 Mn - Up by 333%
· 9 months EPS stands at Rs.9.57 against Rs.1.90 in 9 months of previous year.
· The growth in profit was a result of prelaunch supplies of 3 products under CRAMS.
· Suven’s major thrust on innovative R&D in Drug Discovery continues with a spending of Rs 356 Mn (9.27% on revenue) for the Nine months period ended Dec ’ 2013 for the accounting year 2013-14.
· SUVN-502 undergoing phase 1b clinical trial in USA.
* * * E N D * * *