Tuesday, March 27, 2018

MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS STOCK MARKET STRATEGIES LESSONS

MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
STOCK MARKET STRATEGIES
LESSONS


Dear Readers,

I have started posting Educational Videos on stock Market strategies and Techniques on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL, STOCK MARKET STRATEGIST.

So far, I have posted 4 videos (5th video on 30.03.2018) on different, very interesting topics. These lessons will continue in future on YOUTUBE. 

I request all of you to go through all those videos , links for which are given below : 




CLICK on each Link above, to go to the linked YOUTUBE VIDEO. I suggest you to listen to each a few times, until you grasp the full import of each video.

You can also subscribe to my channel so that you will get all videos, notifications etc at one go.

Apart from educational videos which are mostly practical or actual USE oriented,
I will also be posting reviews of good performances of companies which I notice during results season.So, watch for my periodical future videos. 

I will welcome all of your suggestions to make this channel highly beneficial to all readers.

However, as always, please remember that these videos are intended to facilitate knowledge, learning and discussion. But, Actual decisions of BUY,HOLD or SELL must always be taken by individual investors themselves, on their own personal analysis and responsibility. That is the key to your decisions and your success. You must become your own intelligent adviser, even while taking in ALL AVAILABLE INFO on the market and the individual companies.

Wish you the best of luck

Yours sincerely
SD/-
(V. VIJAYAMOHAN)
NSE CERTIFIED MARKET PROFESSIONAL LEVEL 5
NSE CERTIFIED INVESTMENT CHAMPION..

No comments:

Post a Comment