Thursday, April 18, 2013
INDUSIND BANK - RESULTS FOR - Q4 FY 13 - FY 2012-13 - NET PROFIT UP 38%YoY - EXCELLENT IMPROVEMENT ON ALL PARAMETERS
RESULTS FOR Q4 FY 2013
IndusInd Bank has declared excellent Results for the 4th Quarter of FY 2013 and for the full year 2012-13.
for Quarter ended March 31, 2013 :
• Net Profit for the quarter was Rs. 307.40 crore as against Rs. 223.38 crore in Q4 FY 2012, showing a strong growth of 38%. Q3 NPT was Rs.267.27 Cr, On which, the Growth is 15%.
• Operating Profit for the quarter was Rs. 543.45 crore as against Rs. 379.09 crore in Q4 FY 2012, up by 43 %. Q3 OPT was Rs.472.16 Cr. On which the growth is 15%.
• Net Interest Income (NII) was Rs. 661.23 crore as compared to Rs. 464.40 crore in Q4 FY 2012, up by 42%. Q3 figure was Rs.577.80 Cr on which growth is 14%.
• Total Non Interest Income was Rs 367.89 crore as compared to Rs 292.05 crore in Q4 FY 2012, showing a growth of 26%. Q3 Total NII is Rs.355.80 Cr, on which the growth is 3%.
· Core Fee Income was Rs 344.92 crore as against Rs 263.96 crore, registering a growth of 31%. Q3 figure is Rs.329.99 Cr, on which the growth is 5%.
• Total Revenue improved to Rs. 1029.12 crore as compared to Rs 756.45 crore in the Q4 FY 2012, an increase of 36%.
• Net Interest Margin (NIM) for the current quarter was 3.70 % as against 3.29% in the Q4 FY 2012
. EPS for Q4 FY 13 stands at Rs.5.89, against Rs.4.78 in Q4 FY 12 and Rs.5.51 in Q3 FY 13.
for 12-month period ended March 31, 2013
• Net Profit was Rs. 1,061.18 crore as against Rs. 802.61 crore in FY 12, recording a jump of 32 %
• Operating Profit was Rs. 1,839.46 crore as against Rs. 1,373.03 crore in FY 12, up 34 %
• Net Interest Income (NII) was Rs. 2,232.87 crore as compared to Rs. 1,704.25 crore in FY 12, up 31 %.
• Total Non Interest Income was Rs 1,362.96 crore as compared to Rs 1,011.78 crore in FY 12, an increase by 35%.
· Core Fee Income was Rs 1,239.34 crore as against Rs.913.24 crore, registering a growth of 36%
• Total Revenue improved to Rs. 3595.83 crore as compared to Rs 2,716.03 crore, an increase of 32%
• CASA improved to 29.32 % as against 27.30% in 2011-12.
• Net NPA was 0.31 % as compared to 0.27% as on March 31, 2012.
• Total Deposits increased to Rs. 54,117 crore from Rs. 42,362 as on March 31, 2012, recording a growth of 28 % for the year.
• Total Advances for the year stood at Rs.44,321 crore, recording a growth of 26% as against Rs. 35,064 crore recorded in the last year.
• The full year EPS works out to Rs. 21.83 as against Rs. 17.20 in the previous year
• Branch Network increased to 500 as against 400 branches in previous year. Bank’s ATMs increased to 882 from 692 ATMs in the previous year
• Net worth improves to Rs.7418 crore
• Announces a dividend of 30 % as against 22% in previous year
Return on Assets in Q4 FY 13 was 1.77% - against 1.6% in Q3 and 1.6% in Q4 FY 12.
Return on equity stands at 16.7% in Q4 FY 13, against 17.37% in Q3 and 20% in Q4 FY 12.
Capital Adequacy Ratio stands at 15.36 % in Q4 FY 13; 15.01% in Q3 FY 13; and 13.85% in Q4 FY 12.
CAR (Tier I) stands at 13.78 for Q4 FY 13; 13.3 in Q3 and 11.37 in Q4 FY 12.
Net NPA stands at 0.31 in Q4 FY 13; 0/30 in Q3 FY 13; And 0.27% in Q4 FY 12.
Provision Coverage Ratio stands at 70.13 % in Q4 FY 12; 70.30 in Q3 and 72.72% in Q4 FY 12.
Net Interest Margin stands at 3.7% in Q4 FY 13; 3.46% in Q3; and 3.29% in Q4 FY 12.
Commenting on the performance : Mr. Romesh Sobti, MD & CEO , IndusInd Bank said, “The Bank has consolidated its position as a consistent performer and has yet again delivered a net profit growth of 38% for the Q4 FY13, supported by healthy traction in both interest and fee income. The Bank’s strategy of offering universal solutions through innovative products and services across demographics and geographies has enabled the Bank to cope with the sluggish operating environment and posting encouraging numbers sequentially as well as YoY.
About IndusInd Bank
IndusInd Bank, which commenced operations in 1994. Its technology platform supports multi-channel delivery capabilities. As on March 31, 2013, IndusInd Bank had 500 branches, and 882 ATMs.
The Bank enjoys clearing bank status for both major stock exchanges - BSE and NSE - and major commodity exchanges in the country, including MCX, NCDEX, and NMCE. IndusInd Bank on April 1, 2013 was included in the NIFTY 50 benchmark index. IndusInd Bank also offers DP facilities for stock and commodity segments.
* * * E N D * * *