- Net profit of Rs 598.8 crore in 4th quarter of 2009-10, its highest to date, compared to Rs 402.2 crore in the 4th quarter of 2008-09, with a growth of 48.9%.
- Total Income went up by 20.2 per cent, at Rs 4,122.3 crore ( Rs 3,430.4 crore in 4th q of 2008-09).
- For Y/E March 31,2010, net profit went up by 74.1 per cent at Rs 2,231.83 crore, compared to Rs 1,281.76 crore in 2008-2009.
- Total Income went up by 28.1 per cent at Rs 15,860.5 crore vis-à-vis Rs 12,382.25 crore.
- Highest ever sales in any quarter at 1,186,536 units, a growth of 18.9 per cent from the 9,97,855 units in the same quarter of 2008-09.
- Total two-wheeler sales went up by 23.6 per cent at 4,600,130 units, compared to 3,722,000 units in 2008-09.
- The company said, “The company will continue to maintain the growth momentum of the last few years, though at a lower rate due to higher base effect and partial rollback of the stimulus, and hopes to sell five million units in 2010-11. This would be in line with the 12-15 per cent growth of the industry and help us to maintain our market share.”
- The company undertook a feasibility study for setting up a fourth plant in India and a decision on the location, investment and capacity would be taken in two months.
- The company’s EBIDTA margin for the year stood at 17.4 per cent , compared to 14.1 per cent last year.
- At Haridwar plant, the company is currently enjoying five year income tax exemption and 10 years exemption in excise duty.
- It has announced a final dividend of 1,500 per cent or Rs 30 per share on face value of each share of Rs 2.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Hero Honda performs excellently in 4th Q and Y/e 31.03.2010
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE BY HERO HONDA IN 4 TH QUARTER:
Hero Honda has performed excellently in the y/e 31.03.2010 and specially in qtr ending 31.03 2010. The high lights are as below :