of YES BANK FOR FY2010 with FY2009 :
- Total income has increased from Rs.243834 lakhs to Rs.Rs.294524 lakhs.
- Net profit has gone up from Rs.30384 lakhs to Rs.47774 lakhs.
- Capital Adequacy ratio is a huge 20.61 indicating scope for increasing the loan Book.
- Annual EPS is 15.65 which may grow further in coming quarters, as can be seen from the huge CAR.
- % of Gross/Net NPA is quite low at 0.06
- Return on assets is 1.61, which is quite healthy.
- Current Market price is 277. Hence, P/E is 17.7.
- At current rate, Yes Bank may clock much better results in every succeeding quarter.
|Description||2010 in lakhs||2009 in lakhs|
|Interest/Discount on Advances/Bills||177150||148781|
|Income on Investments||58589||49970|
|Interest on Balances With RBI etc||869||1151|
|Other Operating Expenses||24326||20053|
|Total Expenditure excl. provisions||208191||191069|
|OPT before provisions and contingencies||86333||52765|
|Provisions (other than tax) and contingencies||13684||6174|
|Profit(+) before tax||72649||46591|
|Net Profit(+) after tax||47774||30384|
|Extraordinary Items (net of tax expense)||-||-|
|Net Profit (+) / Loss (-) for the period||47774||30384|
|Face Value (in Rs.)||10||10|
|Paid-up Equity Share Capital||33967||29698|
|Reserves excluding Revaluation Reserves||274988||132724|
|% of shares Held by Government of India||-||-|
|Capital Adequacy Ratio||20.61||16.63|
|Basic EPS before Extraordinary items (in Rs.)||15.65||10.24|
|Diluted EPS before Extraordinary items (in Rs.)||14.87||10.14|
|Basic EPS after Extraordinary items (in Rs.)||15.65||10.24|
|Diluted EPS after Extraordinary items (in Rs.)||14.87||10.14|
|% of Gross/Net NPA||0.06||0.33|
|Return on Assets||1.61||1.52|