Most of the Higher Net profits seem to have however resulted from REDUCTION in expenditure and streamlining of operations compared to previous year, as can be seen from the table and details below.
Some of the details are placed below (with reference to company's media release etc) :
- FY10 EPS of Rs.7.51 against Rs. 0.55 in FY09
- Recommended dividend of 55% (including a special dividend @ 15% to mark of 15 years of incorporation), by the board of directors
- Debt free position on a consolidated basis
- FY10 net profits increased exponentially by 578% to INR 466.61 Mn from INR 68.83 Mn in FY09
- FY10 operating profits increased 11.9% to INR 586.17 Mn from INR 524.04 Mn in FY09
- FY10 revenues declined 14.5% to INR 5115.62 Mn (USD 108.12 Mn) from INR 5980.79 Mn (USD 129.47 Mn) in FY09
- New customers addition at 37 for the fiscal
- Recognized as an IT Innovator by Nasscom for the third year in a row
Other Details :
Operating revenues of INR 1,271.71 Mn (USD 27.84 Mn) for the Q/E March 31, 2010, compared to revenues of INR 1,268.75 Mn (USD 27.13 Mn) in Q3FY10.
Revenues remained flat on a Q-o-Q basis in rupee terms on account of appreciation of the rupee; but increased by 2.6% Q-o-Q in dollar terms over the previous quarter. The profit after tax was INR 118.36 Mn for the quarter, compared to INR 162.41 Mn in the previous quarter.
Offshore leverage (in revenues terms) was maintained at 65%, same as the previous quarter.
On a yearly basis, the company has registered significant improvements in operational efficiencies with offshore leverage (in revenue terms) increasing from 56.3% in FY09 to 64.6% in FY10; and increased utilization from 87.2% in FY09 to 90.3% in FY10.
The company had total employee strength of 2956 employees as of March 31, 2010, including its subsidiaries.
|Description||Amount(Rs. in lakhs)||Amount(Rs. in lakhs)|
|Consolidated Net Profit||4666.1||688.3|