- IndusInd Bank said that it has successfully concluded its Tier-II bond issue of Rs 420 crore on March 30th,2010
- It said it is aiming at a credit growth of 25-30 per cent in current financial year.
- The bank, which has 210 branches, is planning to open 100 more branches this financial year.
- The bank`s net profit jumped by 136 per cent to Rs 350.31 crore in FY10 against Rs 148.34 crore in previous fiscal.
- Its other income touched Rs 553.48 crore in the reporting period against Rs 456.25 crore previous year.
- Its NPAs fell by 0.64 per cent at 0.5 per cent as against 1.14 per cent in the previous fiscal.
- In the overall analysis, IndusInd bank appears to be on excellent Growth path.
- While reasonable efforts are made to present data and analysis with accuracy, before any investment, every investor must re-check the data and also the latest further facts, news etc.
- Due to space constraint, the last column seems to get cut-off to some extent.This may please be borne in mind.
I am also reproducing a brief of the
recent announcements made by IndusInd Bank,
below .Further details can be seen at NSE web
16-04-2010 : The amalgamation of IndusInd
Limited with De Five (Mauritius) Holdings
Limited has been approved by the Reserve
Bank of India".
16-04-2010 : Recommended dividend
@ Rs.1.80 per equity share of paid up value of Rs.10/-.
16-04-2010 : standalone Results for q/e 31-MAR-2010 as follows:
16-04-2010 standalone Results for Y/E 31-MAR-2010 as follows:
15-04-2010 :08-04-2010 :
Two wholly-owned subsidiaries of I
ndusInd International Holdings Ltd, the
promoter of the Bank, are having shareholdings
in the Bank as under:- IndusInd Ltd :
1,55,00,000 shares; De Five (Mauritius) Holdings
Ltd : 70,00,000 shares. Further, the Bank
has informed, the amalgamation of De Five
Mauritius Holdings Ltd, with IndusInd Ltd.
The Bank has informed that, if the
request is approved by Reserve Bank
of India, the shareholdings of IndusInd Ltd
in the Bank would increase to
2,25,00,000 shares, comprising
5.48% of the Bank's Equity Capital.
IndusInd Bank raises Rs. 420 crore through Tier- II bond issue
At the annual EPS of 9.01 and current market
price of Rs.177, the P/E ratio works out
to 19.67. While current price appears to be f
air, since the Bank is forecasting a scorching
pace of Growth in coming Qtrs, depending
upon success of these future plans,
the bank will deserve much Higher valuations.
Its next Qtrly result will be keenly watched.
Current Management seems to be able pull
out High Growth Rates for the Bank.