Monday, August 13, 2012
JBF INDUSTRIES LTD - FIRST QUARTER RESULTS - Q1 FY 2013 - Total Income up 16% YoY; EPS up to Rs.8.28(from Rs.7..97)YoY consolidated
JBF INDUSTRIES LTD
FIRST QUARTER RESULTS
Q1 FY 2013
• Consolidate Income at Rs. 1414.47 cr
• Consolidated EBITDA at Rs. 155.77cr
• Consolidated Net Profit at Rs. 54.86 cr
• Net Value added at Rs. 337.34 cr
• 36,000 MT of POY capacity commissioned
• Citigroup (CVCI) has partially exited its stake in the company to domestic institutions.
JBF Industries Ltd (JBF), leading petrochemicals player, has posted a net profit (after
minority interest) of Rs.54.86 cr for Q1-FY11 up by 4.85% on a YoY basis.
Total Income on a consolidated basis stands at Rs.1,414.47 cr up from Rs. 1,221.45 cr in Q1-FY10, a growth of 15.8% on YoY basis.
The EBITDA stood at Rs.155.77 cr implying an EBITDA margin of 11.01% up from 8.04% EBITDA margin in Q1-FY10.
The diluted Earnings Per Share (EPS) reported on a consolidated basis stands at Rs. 8.28 per share up from Rs. 7.97 per share reported in Q1-FY10.
Takeaways & Outlook
• CHIP sales were at 1,45,449 MT for the reported quarter
• The POY quantity sold stood at 40,884 MT for the reported quarter
• The Film quantity sales were at 18,482 MT for the reported quarter
• The Company is looking to add a new line of Films in its UAE plant during the current
year and expecting to complete the POY expansion by Q2-FY11.
JBF, is a global player in the polyester value chain. JBF’s products service players in the FMCG, packaging, textile, food, consumer durables, solar panel producers and beverage industries worldwide. JBF currently has a wide presence in the Indian, Middle Eastern, African and European markets and has a wide client base with clients such as Coke, Pepsi, Nestle, Schweppes etc along with an established distribution network. The company has operations in India and UAE. Its subsidiaries include JBF Global Pte Ltd and JBF RAK LLC. The consolidated group revenue was more than 1 billion USD for FY10.
* * * E N D * * *